Price Jones, Wakefield Thurmond
2/9/17
What we did last week:
This past week we have been fairly busy. Price and I have continued building our website and consulting our mentors. We have gotten more information about the recovery process, but specifically what not to do when recovering. We learned that there are certain lifts and exercises that someone recovering from a shoulder injury should not do. A lot of these exercises are bad for you because they stress the back of your shoulder, such as bench press or military press.
What we are doing:
This week Price and I are learning more about the different throwing programs for people who are recovering. We are also focusing a lot of time developing that the website and making sure everything looks and works correctly.
What we will be doing:
In the coming weeks, I (Wakefield) will be what it is like to be starting the throwing program while still doing physical therapy. I will also be asking our mentor, James Jones, what it is like for him when starting his throwing program. Price and I will also be refining the website and adding more sections to it to make sure it includes everything we will want to tell people about the process.
Very awesome! What are some of the exercises that you guys will be doing?
ReplyDeleteSounds good! What are other exercises that will still work out your shoulders without doing bench or military press?
ReplyDeleteI like where you guys are headed! Are there certain exercises that are bad to be doing for you guys? If there are, what are they?
ReplyDeleteI like how you stay busy. Can you tell more about youre mentors
ReplyDeleteWhat have you added to your website?
ReplyDeleteI love how you are informing people about this issue, how did you come to know your mentor?
ReplyDeleteIt's cool you guys are diving in to the world of arm injuries and checking out multiple programs.
ReplyDelete