Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Weekly update 1/27




Baseball Arm Injuries

Price Jones, Wakefield Thurmond 




This week Wakefield and I were very busy. The website is coming along nicely! This week, Wakefield wrote about the recovery process of certain arm injuries, He talked about general circumstances as well as his particular injury which was six months. This may not seem like a long time to some but you have to look at the situation from a student athlete and a coach and future recruiters. Six months for a athlete is a whole season and part of your summer baseball season as well. The summer of sophomore year and on is crucial time for recruiting. Also, If you are injured in the off season, you loose precious time to develop and grow as a player. I also was able to meet with our mentor James Jones to see how his rehab was progressing. Well, that is all from us this week.  

4 comments:

  1. I like how informative your blog posts are toward the rest o your project, because it really helps us know the importance of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how detailed you are in your descriptions of injuries and how long the process is to heal. Is there anything you can tell us about how to keep working and getting better while you are out for the season?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you tell specifically what each of you are doing on contributing to your project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you each are doing an equal amount of the work, and not letting the other slack off.

    ReplyDelete